<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Sunday, January 14, 2007 ; 3:19 PM


In love again
karen

When you smile, my life become a way of light
Sing me a lullaby, sleep with me tonight
I’ll be hypnotized when I look into your eyes
Turn off the room light and spend the night

Chores
Take me to far away, away to your secret place
Take my tears, my fear, take all my pain for
which I’ll repay someday with a kiss and say
can’t believe that I’m in love
in love again

when the star don’t shine
and when the birds don’t fly
and when the flowers cry
and when the rain runs dry

and when violets weden
and when rose turn blue
baby I’m still in love with you

chores x2

ohhh uuu ohhh










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union