<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Tuesday, December 05, 2006 ; 12:46 PM



What's wrong with me?


What's wrong with me? why do I feel so hurt?and this pain is eating me up.. I am tired of life and wondering which road to choose in my life.. I don't even know what I am doing.. Many people near me care for me and I know that.. but why do I feel like hibernating? don't feel like listening to anything.. off my Hp, my msn.. lying on my bed is just killing me.. this pain is unbearable.. this feelings in my heart has turn to dust..Totally tired..sigh..sometimes I wish I could disappear..










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union