<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Saturday, December 23, 2006 ; 8:26 AM


Good-bye days
YUI
タイヨウのうた

だからいま 会いにゆく
そう決めたんだ
ポケットの この曲を
君に聴かせたい

そっとヴォリュームを上げて
確かめてみたよ

oh Good-bye days いま
変わる気がする
昨日までに so long
かっこよくない優しさがそばにあるから
~with you

片方の イヤフォンを
君に渡す
ゆっくりと 流れ込む
この瞬間

うまく愛せていますか?
たまに迷うけど

oh Good-bye days いま
変わり始めた 胸の奥 alright
かっこよくない優しさがそばにあるから
~with you

できれば 悲しい
想いなんてしたくない
でもやってくるでしょ?
そのとき 笑顔で 
Yeah hello!! my friend なんてさ
言えたならいいのに…

同じ唄を 口ずさむ時
そばにいて I wish
かっこよくない優しさ
に会えてよかったよ

…Good-bye days

translation~

I want you to listen to this song from my pocket
that's why I decided to go and see you
I tried to softly turn up the volume to make sure that it was just right

oh goodbye days, for until yesterday it had been unchanging for so long
but now, I have a feeling that things will change; for your kindness is nearby
I'm with you

passing the other half of the earphones to you
together, it slowly pours forth; this moment.
do I show you enough love? because I sometimes get confused

oh goodbye days, now, it's begun to change deep in my heart ~ ALL RIGHT
because your gentleness is nearby
I'm with you
if it could be done, I don't want to have to feel sadness
yet, it always seems to come somehow, doesn't it?

when that time comes, with a smile if I could say something like
"Yeah hello! my friend", it would be ok...
I WISH when I hum that same song, I wish you were nearby
I'm glad that I met you and felt your kindness …

Good-bye days …
Good-bye days…
Good-bye days










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union