<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Saturday, December 02, 2006 ; 1:23 AM


Can't wait..

Later I will be going to KL for the weekends.. even though its a short trip I am so excited.. haven't been out of singapore for quite some time and its good for me to destress and get somethings out of my mind.. Hope it will be fun.. hee.. better get some rest.. need to get up at 315 am.. ya.. I mean AM.. haha and i still writing this and packing my bag.. lol~ will be leaving singapore around 6 plus.. yeah.. wahaha.. anything please write at the shout box.. till I am back.. tata..










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union