<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Tuesday, November 07, 2006 ; 12:00 AM


Why??

I hate you deeply in my heart.. Why?? You hurt me deeply and make me fall for you deeply that I can break apart.. Only tears can heal my dying soul but why can't I cry anymore? I have given up hope? Why do you even come back to me everytime? And now hurting me with all your crap? Why can't I just fall for someone else it would be better? Why can't I??

but its okie.. The most important thing right now is not you anymore.. My studies is my piority.. I would study hard and soon I will forget you.. And so can you.. Our past few months of ons and offs.. Wasn't something I expected.. I should start caring for others that really care for me and not someone who enjoy his work and claim he hates it and even forget about me.. Its so not worth it..

I wonder why other envious him but yet he doesn't see it? If he really can't see it I shall let others be envious of another guy... Writing a full stop in my current life.. Well.. Tomorrow will be school day again.. Yeah I will be busy.. And I will live life on with many other people in my life guiding and helping me.. Without him I would be happier wouldn't I? I am tired of this love crap.. I wanna be happy like I used to be..I wanna do what I want to do without boundaries.. I am free.. i can just breakaway..










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union