<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Saturday, November 11, 2006 ; 1:38 AM


Sick again...

Today I woke up having headache and sore throat and giddy..haiz.. Maybe because lack of sleep.. And I have been doing it for a few days.. Just couldn't get to sleep well.. Went to the doctor, went down to the insurance company.. Then went to school to do production again.. So it wasn't much of a rest after all.. The next few days will get very busy.. Hopefully I don't get more sick and breakdown.. Anyway wanna get an early rest.. Had a cup of liquor.. So I should sleep well tonight.. nitez..










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union