<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Monday, November 06, 2006 ; 5:47 PM


<------ I love them man!!! hee hee
Second semester..

Today is the start of my second semester.. Wow looking at my new schedule.. I think I will die..haha... But look at the bright side there are lots of new things I will learn.. woohoo.. hehe..mmm.. Wanting to watch convenant.. haiz.. But don't know when..Like anyone is free to watch with me.. sobz.. Anyway.. I better be prepare to get busy again.. As I slack too much during my holidays..haha.. Can't wait.. hee.. mmm.. gonna watch tv now.. ;D guess I will blog later or tomorrow..byez..










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union