<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Sunday, November 12, 2006 ; 4:09 AM



Long Day..

This morning woke up and heard some unpleasant stuff.. I ran out of my house under the rain and cried.. It feels as if my whole life run through my mind.. haiz..But after about 1 hour I decided to go home as my sickness haven't heal and I don't wanna get worse.. So yeah.. After that went to bugis to shop, had dinner and went to the arcade and caught 2 dolls.. Then saw mark and walk with him to school and went for production.. The production was fun.. Cause most of my classmates are there.. hee..After that.. Went home..Tomorrow still have an important and fun day.. hee... mmm.. I mean later.. haha.. Can't wait.. Better get some rest.. nitez..










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union