<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Thursday, November 02, 2006 ; 11:53 PM



Breath...Lift my head up so that tears won't roll down..

Today went to buy food for my mum.. Then home and found him outside my house.. Had dinner in my house gym.. And invited him to my house.. Unfortunately he got really angry with me cause my com still has some matt stuff.. And with me being angry at the same time I actually chase him out.. He left and I followed behind..

with the heart to apologies.. I went to his doorstep.. He wouldn't open the door.. continued we quarrel through SMS.. He don't wanna talk things out.. So I left with a heavy heart and back home..Slept.. And spoke and fight till things can't resolve.. Maybe something are meant to be.. No matter how you try.. Things will turn out the same.. Even its been a short 1 week.. I had lots of fun.. Thanks and bye..










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union