<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Tuesday, November 28, 2006 ; 7:44 PM



I'm sorry..


I'm sorry for blaming you

For everything I just couldn't do

And I've hurt myself by hurting you


Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit

Sometimes I just wanna hide 'cause it's you I miss

And it's so hard to say goodbye

When it comes to this


I would hold you in my arms

I would take the pain away

Thank you for all you've done

Forgive all my mistakes

There's nothing I wouldn't do

To hear your voice again

Sometimes I wanna call you

But I know you won't be there

There's nothing I wouldn't do

To have just one more chance

To look into your eyes

And see you looking back


If I had just one more day

I would tell you how much that I've missed you

Since you've been away, it's dangerous

It's so out of line to try and turn back time


Would you tell me I was wrong?

Would you help me understand?

I'm sorry for blaming you

For everything I just couldn't do

And I've hurt myself by hurting you...










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union