<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Friday, November 24, 2006 ; 6:57 PM


emptiness, loneliness?

all by myself in this empty house
I can feel the emptiness and loneliness in my heart
why have all my loved ones left me?
and left me here in this big house all alone

Thinking of all the sounds of my parents and brother through my head
how i hope they were here
instead of me being alone
where is my love?
please everyone come home, please

this emptiness and loneliness is killing me slowly
eating my flesh and drinking my blood
the pain is unbearable
that I break down in tears
save me please save me someone

please give me the tender and care I need
the sound that is ringing in my ears
that I currently am listening
"hurt" Christina Aguilera
painful and sadness in this song had made me felt the same

Please save me!










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union