<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Wednesday, November 01, 2006 ; 12:38 AM


Bad but yet fun day..

Today I Had a bad day because the insurance thing came at last and of course my parents wasn't happy.. As usual they scold me.. haiz.. But after seeing him I felt better.. ;D when down to his work place.. Then we had kfc.. yum yum.. Went to get his bike.. Relax at his place.. He pluck my elbrow hair.. Ouch.. sobz.. Then went home.. Right now sitting at my com as usual.. haiz.. Tomorrow gone get my bicycle fix and wash my car.. Very long never wash my car.. Yuck.. haha.. Sleeping soon even I slept so much wonder why I still tired.. haha.. nitez..










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union