<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Friday, November 10, 2006 ; 1:35 AM



1 Month..

Today my ex "boyfriend" went to have a holiday for 1 month..Plus work..Even though we chat last night and it went horrible.. But I felt he didn't meant much of his words.. As I know him.. Just when his pissed he can say all kinds of awful things.. After we stop chatting I didn't sleep the whole night and I think through the night..I think its a good thing he is going away.. Its good for us both.. As time will heal and after one month we can both live our life happily.. Even though it may be painful right now but I think I can manage..

I left my house early today just to catch a glance on him for the last time before his trip.. But to my disappointment it didn't succeed as I didn't see him at all.. But I had already predicted I wouldn't see him as I only knew the time but not the flight..Yup.. No regrets at least I tried.. After staying for awhile I headed back to school.. I don't know why? When I felt very sad he would always call me.. Haha.. Telepathic? When through school... Went home to sleep.. And...

suddenly it rain heavily.. Feeling the emptiness inside.. I almost cried.. When I look out the window..The man I loved is far far away from me.. This time it will be the first and last time that I won't see him.. I guess somethings can't be helped.. Many things happened this few months.. People coming in and out of my life..Even right now I am thinking of him.. How stupid? Wonder if we are still together will he call me?Or msn? But all this will never happened.. I guess he is enjoying and has completely forgotten about me.. But yeah.. Life still goes on.. This whole month I am certain of 1 thing I will think of him a lot but I will get used to it and moved on..

well lets just end here.. Its getting long.. haha.. Guess I will continue tomorrow..Those who wanna continue to watch my life story.. Stay tune.. haha..










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union