<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Wednesday, October 25, 2006 ; 7:40 AM


<--- last pic before delecting..
Today..

Last night I couldn't sleep.. I toss and turned.. Listening to first cut is the deepest.. I cried again.. Using my hurting heart and with the courage I gave him the last SMS.. Even I knew it would be nothing good in return but I did it.. Probably my heart was left over at that SMS.. And I will leave it there..I decided to start afresh.. Maybe by being in a new relationship I will forget him.. thats what I thought.. But actually not quite true..

I will give someone else a shot.. But right now I just wanna be single as a status.. Someday I will give you all my heart, but right now I can't.. As my heart has never changed for I love someone else and it isn't fair for you..I am guity..I couldn't say as this cut is the deepest cut in my heart.. I need time to heal by myself..I am sorry I always lean on you.. But I really need you by my side, just to help me dry the tears that I've cried.. Would you help me to dry the tears and wait for my heart to heal completely? For I only waited and gave hope to a relationship that has gone no where.. Love wasn't really what I thought it would be..He's taking almost all that I've got.. And taken it to torn it apart..

looking at the past three months.. I don't know what was it anymore.. He was never the man I first knew and loved.. I should have listen to shiang li and not be attached with him.. Now I know why she said "I don't want you to get hurt.." Now I know what that means.. Sorry dear I haven't listened to you.. All the promises and memories turns to dust.. delecting all the picture and SMS that I kept on my HP that made it always full.. And delecting my memory and my heart..Looking at the plant that never grows and the flower that you gave me.. I chose the other flower.. I hoped I would be better off without you..And you would be better off without me..For you made me stronger every time we fight.. Hope you do pass your bike and with all my last strength.. Good luck in your better life and next better player.. Take care.. Bye..










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union