<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Saturday, October 14, 2006 ; 2:14 PM



Shattered hearts..

Looking down at the pictures of my past
I couldn't help my shattering heart
as it shattered slowly into tiny pieces
as tears row down my cheek I couldn't stop myself from crying
"was this really Love"? I asked myself..

remembering the first time we held hands,
remembering the first time we flew a kite,
remembering the first time you took me to many places I never been,
remembering the same smell that I loved so much,
the first kissed, the first anniversary, the first birthday
every moment spend together, every happiness, every sadness
"was this really love"? I asked myself again..

looking at you happy being alone
without me by your side..
for we're too young to understand the word "love"
find a girl, settle down
for I can put my worries and burdens aside
is this what I want? I ponder..
"was this really love"? I asked myself again...

as for me,
I will be here picking up my shattered hearts.
will there be someone helping me to pick up my shattered hearts?
will there be someone to mend my hearts and not hurt it again?
for it has been hurt many times and couldn't be cured anymore..
what is the other side of my tearing river? Would it ever stop flowing?
"was this really love"? I asked myself once more..
with a smile and tears on my cheek...


MeI










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union