<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Tuesday, September 12, 2006 ; 4:11 PM



Sleepy..

Today had Chinese speech lesson and then dean's class and I am free... Today no acting class cause my class spilt up so that my teacher can assessed us.. Mine is on Thursday... Then after school went to practice for student showcase.. Wow my first act.. Nervous.. Hopefully it goes well.. hehe.. Then went to pick up my dad's car.. Now back home.. The medicine are killing me.. Right now so drowsy... I think I gonna get some rest..Sounds familiar.. Haven't been feeling well recently so yeah.. nitez -_-ZzZ...










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union