<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Monday, September 25, 2006 ; 3:15 AM



Another Sunday..

Today went to my grandmother's house.. It was kinda funny cause I lose my way there again.. haha.. But yeah it was fun.. Helped my grandmother cook dinner.. Went to watch movies..And went to ECP's Cabana and chill.. Had lots of fun.. hehe.. I hope that my friend is okie.. Don't worry too much okie.. It will be fine.. You will walk through it..Anything just come over my house.. Just a road away.. Anything just call me and we can talk.. Anyway tomorrow another long day better sleep liao.. nitez










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union