<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Monday, August 14, 2006 ; 2:56 PM


Things gotten out of hands..

today things gotten out of hands.. What happen?Was it me? Can't think much right now.. Looking at the sweater which made my heart swollen, smelling the smell that I was so used to filling up my room..Even makes it more hard..I really don't know what to do anymore.. What can I do? Its harder to change then I thought even I tried so hard..Words just won't come out at the right time or just came out at the bad time.. Action won't come out at the right moment or I just don't know how?I know don't know is just an excuse.. But...Even things are meant to be change, but why? why just can't I do the right thing correctly? Am I that stupid? Why I can't listen to what people say and change for the better? Why am I so stubborn? Sad.. Life already Sux.. But I sux more I guess..










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union