<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Friday, August 04, 2006 ; 7:00 PM


Sentosa!! woohoo....

Today I woke up at 7.30am which was damn early for my school's sports day at Sentosa.. But the overall was fun but I got sun burn again.. Cause I put on my bikini.. Even though I didn't have a good figure but at least it wasn't that bad.. I guess... And thanks to my darling which came to the beach even though he know that he will be lonely but actually he spend most of his time with me near my sport's day area.. Actually he surpise me by being there just now which I didn't know he was coming.. Thanks! Then we went for the luge ride which was fantastic fun! And went to sentosa's cove which was beautiful.. When I say beautiful it really was.... The sea view was magnificent!! If only I could buy a land there... Then we went to a place which was totally ulu... okie stop! I know what you thinking... Nothing happen... haha.. Then I guess thats it.. My sport's day!










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union