<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Tuesday, August 15, 2006 ; 9:28 PM


Rainy day..

Today was a super rainy day.. Tired and depressed by many things around me.. Many problems in school and in my life.. Looking at the rainy weather outside made me even worse.. Luckily today Serene and Ivan came to my home to bake cake with me made me felt better.. Thanks guys.. I guess another day passed again with lesser words to say and lesser using the phone.. Sometime I just thought of stop talking and do nothing.. But life is just impossible I guess..

DEPRESSED.........










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union