<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Wednesday, August 02, 2006 ; 2:34 AM


Its not over!

I couldn't sleep for the whole afternoon.. So I decided to have a bath.. When I came out of the showers I saw him talk to me on msn.. I was shock... Many thought came onto my mind..Is this the chance to get back? Or is he trying to give me back my stuff and ask me when to go collect it? I was terrified.. But in the end he ask why did I call him.. I felt relieve and said I wanted to just purely talk to him but the truth was I wanted to apologies.. So I tried to call him but he did not pick up....

we went on talking and he asked if we can meet up tonight.. I was relieve that he didn't say anything about the break up..And after the meeting I finally apologies to him.. And we went to see my friend's exam, wantan noodles then to the movies ( the lake house) which was great.. Then to mustafa and to mount Faber for a walk and here I am home again writing this blog with happiness again.. :D

now I finally know how he felt.. Actually he saw me at the bus stop crying where he also felt depressed and he said he ate a lot because he was upset.. I am terriblely sorry my dear.. That you might gain another KG because of me.. But I am guilty for doing all this stuff.. So sorry!! But I do love you many many and many...










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union