<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Sunday, August 13, 2006 ; 11:58 PM


It's been awhile...

it's been a while since I wrote a blog.. It been too crazy this weekend.. Having too much stuff to do.. School and work.. hai.. At last its all done but the next is coming.. Speechless.. But life suxs right so yup just get on with it.. Today I had great fun at west coast park... They have lots of fun facilities to play.. Its the best park I been.. So anyone interested just drop by there and check it out.. I guess it is lala land time again...so yeah..nitez...










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union