<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Tuesday, August 01, 2006 ; 3:28 PM


I guess its over....

I guess its over between my boyfriend and I... It all happen because this morning I took a video of him sleeping on the train which was long ago that he didn't like me taking because he think he look awful inside.. He insisted in delecting but I didn't.. Cause I wanna keep.. But in the end he did delect and the quarrel started because I didn't apologies quickly for what I did... I guess I was in the wrong but I was kinda slow at everything.. But the problem is he didn't accept it in words instead he wanted actions but how will I know when is the right time to give him a hug and apologies and in the public? Yeah its my fault and I cause all this but all I can do is apologies but I do mean every word I say.. I wanted to do so many stuff but why didn't I? Now its too late and nothing I can do to go back in time.. All I can do was to cry at the bus stop and the whole world just stop rotating.. While everyone looked at me.. It all over.. Its just less than two month which this Friday was our 2nd month.. Yet there won't be I guess... There were times of fun and stuff... Yet things still happen to this point.. Why do I still love him? I don't know...
am i the only one feeling sad? and all depressed?










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union