<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Friday, July 28, 2006 ; 11:57 PM


Why?? Depressed...

My life is in a full mess... Today I went to habour front with my boyfriend,then to his place, watch vcd and we went to orchard for dinner..Everything was going well and I had fun and stuff.. After that he arranged for mahjong game with his friends which is held every week..I know that's it...So he send me to my bus stop..

where I really don't feel like going home.. I felt like crying but I try to keep it and bare with it in front of my boyfriend. But he still discovered. I felt unhappy going home cause my family ignores me.. When ever I go to my room its cold and the atmosphere is terrible which made me hate going home to..

my boyfriend tried to console me but it wasn't much help.. He then bid farewell to me at the bus stop because he was going to be late for his mahjong.. When he left I finally burst out in tears.. Hence I walk to the next bus stop so that I can calm myself down.. But it didn't it was like a emotion breakdown... Yet my boyfriend wasn't with me when I needed him the most.. Which is the saddess part where the mahjong was more important..Is it boring being with me or is mahjong more interesting then I am? You can call me childish but I did felt that way at that moment.. Which made me cry even more in the bus on the way home..

Now at home, it is like an empty house with me alone in my big room with no one to console and help me.. Seriously who can really help me? Tired of life and stressful days.. Life is like a drag, in a hole where I don't see light.. All I can do is put all my sorrow in this blog I made.. I am just terrible.... Right?










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union