<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Sunday, July 30, 2006 ; 9:00 AM


The sweetest thing!!

Yesterday night my boyfriend cut his nails( which was long that he kept for so long).. And he pick up his guitar and started playing my favorite song.. Which was from the movie wedding singer- Adam sandler-Growing old with you.. AWWWW..... I know, it was so sweet at that moment which left me speechless where by I only smile through the way and a laugh at the end.. Which left him with question marks..Like... Did I play awfully that made her laugh?.. The answer is no... he even play twice to make sure.. Cause I always wanted someone to play the guitar and sing to me.. Cause I think it the sweetest thing a man can do to a girl.. And now it happen to me.. Making me shy and happy at the same time.. Exactly speechless.. Thanks darling!! I love you dearly..










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union