<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Thursday, July 27, 2006 ; 3:05 PM


A Starting....

Today will be the start of everything.. Looking at my friend's blog I decided to write my own.. funny.. today my day started painfully... my body was aching totally cause I am having the so called girl thing.. which is so troublesome and painfully every month but what to do life still go on I guess.. right now it is a sunny hot day outside and my neighbour is killing me by having renovation which I couldn't stand hearing.. but that is not the worst part... my mum is valcuming the floor which made it double noisy.. the sound are killing me in this hot and humid day..

what is really wrong with my mum.. why can she be so unreasonable at times that I can't stand even talking to her? Is getting old the problem or is it just me? sometimes I just feel staying at home is pointless.. whats the point when people ignore you through out the day? just feel like running away from this noise and this place.. can't someone just save me?










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union