<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Sunday, July 30, 2006 ; 8:40 AM


The second meeting....

Yesterday I wake up 10am to make cookies for my darlings and his relatives.. Did I say relatives? Yup! Yesterday I was going to see them for the second time.. I made conflakes cookies and it was a success! Hopefully everyone liked it.. I chose this cookie is because my darling said he liked it.. :D so after that I went for class and went meeting up with my darling.. We left for his uncle's house.. It was his uncle's birthday (which I didn't know!) yet I didn't make a cake.. Which I am known to the family as the pastry chef and all I did was COOKIES.. How embarrassed and upset..

Then my darling went to play mahjong as usual.. Then we had BBQ/steamboat... Why BBQ? The hotplate spoil halfway so we took steamboat in the end.. But it was fun anyway I really felt I am part of the family.. Everyone took care of me nicely which I am really impress.. His cousin are great... Especially Claudia which is cute and always funny and friendly toward me which made me feel that I am not leftout.. Thanks guys!










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union