<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Sunday, July 30, 2006 ; 12:15 PM


Mix feelings..

I did a stupid thing today.. My boyfriend used to have a blog which made me curious and wanting to see it.. I ask for his password.. Cause he did not post any of it.. But he refused at first and said I will get upset and stuff.. But after I insist in asking for the password.. He gave it to me.. And now I really regret it.. Which made me have mix feeling for his past exe.. Like for this particular few gals.. Like Mei (not me), Rach and dawn... Who the hell are they anyway?Dawn was like just before me? Totally confuse... Feel so bitchy.. I am the one asking to see but I am the one feeling this way.. After seeing everything I don't really feel special in any way anymore cause he would have did the same things to every girl.. How stupid am I to read it.. Totally upset and mix thoughts... Why?










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union