<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/31737583?origin\x3dhttp://whyizzitmeianyway.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>








Thursday, July 27, 2006 ; 4:36 PM


Funniest Thing

Yesterday after class I went to get ticket for cabaret to watch with my classmates this Sunday. Then I went to my boyfriend's place where I did the most funniest and embarrassed thing I ever did in my entire life.. My boyfriend handed me the keys so that I could do the laundry for him and even though he is staying with his elder sister and her husband I thought there was no one at home..

When I tried opening the door to his house.. I heard the lock opening by itself.. I went panic and with my empty head I started running down the stairs where his sis started shouting "hey! Do you want to come in?" while she was saying that I was already halfway down the stairs.. I was totally embarrassed and shy when I walk though the door.. I didn't know what to say.. So I went to my boyfriend's room and started calling my boyfriend where he laugh and "console me".
so I used all my braveness and when out with his laundry.. I felt relieve when his sister never said a thing.

Yet the first problem was solve but there comes the next. I forgotten how to plug the hosle to the tap of the washing machine after figuring out for 10 mins I finally asked for help even I was embarrassed. She help me plug in but the third problem came immediately. When she open the tap the water came bursting out where both of us got shock. In the end we manage to screw it tighter where at last I get to wash the clothes.

After the totally mess his sister finally went to work.. Where I felt relieve, which left me all alone at his house. So I decided to pack his room while the clothes are still washing. After cleaning and packing his room I open his closet which gave me a total shock! It was totally in a mess.. After awhile I felt is was nothing.. obviously, he's a guy and guys are always messy just like my own brother. After packing I went out to check on the clothes that were washing, where I hear his footsteps and sound so I ran to the kitchen to hide so that I can scare him..

At first he thought I didn't do anything cause the clothes wasn't hangged up and stuff.. When he read this he will understand why... right? Darling? Back to the scaring part.. I couldn't bare to scare him so I just walk out in the end.. Instead he shock me by buying crabs back..For those who don't know my boyfriend is a excellent cooker! I can't believe he went to buy back I was overjoyed! So thus, he cook me mushrooms and chilli crabs for dinner which was totally delicious! Even though there might be a little fight because of my foolish,stupid,childish,clumsy and stubborn attitude, I have fun every moment of time I spent with or without(cleaning his room) him with no regrets. Thank you for being there for me and tolerating my stubbornness. I LOVE YOU! xXoOxXoO










The Girl <3




Name* Tan Mei Cheng
single
school* Nafa Theatre
age* 21
I am currently crazy so don't mess with me!

Fairytales <3

Do fairytales really happen? if they do, please make it happen now!


Contacts


looking around?

Western Union
Western Union